Since our founding, we have maintained the core ™ that we continue to apply today. These principles are the backbone of our teaching methodologies and represent proven, effective, research-based teaching practices for ALL learners, not only students who struggle with language.
Landmark’s Core Principles
- Provide opportunities for our students to experience success.
- Use multisensory approaches to teach.
- Use micro-units and structured tasks for every student.
- Ensure automatization through practice and review.
- Provide models for our students to use as a guide.
- Include our students in the learning process.