Thank you for expressing interest in volunteering with the Landmark Parents’ Association Executive Board. This group of dedicated parents and guardians represents both campuses to execute and promote the mission of the LPA.
The LPA Executive Board is comprised of seven officer positions listed here in the LPA Bylaws.
2020欧洲杯备用网址This year, there are four Executive Board positions open. Please review each position carefully, and note the term length and relevant responsibilities. We encourage parents/guardians to nominate themselves and/or others by May 22, 2019. If selected, a current LPA Board Member will reach out to you to discuss the details and confirm your interest in the position. The nomination committee then will report-out on the newly elected officers at the annual meeting on June 6, 2019.
High School Vice President/Volunteer Coordinator
EMS Vice President/Volunteer Coordinator
Two co-vice presidents represent each campus as Volunteer Coordinators
- In the event the President(s) cannot perform the duties of that office, the Vice President(s) shall assume that role.
- Vice Presidents work as campus-specific Volunteer Coordinators to organize and plan staff appreciation and holiday events.
- Recruit and retain a robust volunteer network.
- Partner with Landmark staff to promote all LPA events.
Term: 2 years, not to exceed two consecutive terms
- Shall record minutes of the LPA meetings and Executive Committee Meetings for internal documentation.
- Work with Director of Alumni and Parent Engagement to identify upcoming needs for volunteers and manage current running list of available volunteers. In coordination with the Vice Presidents, assign volunteers to various event and program opportunities throughout the year.
Term: 1 year, not to exceed two consecutive terms
Landmark Fund Liaison
(1 of 2 positions open)
- Partner with Office of Institutional Advancement to engage in the fundraising initiatives of the annual giving program and promote social gatherings among current parents.
- Report fundraising income and balance budget with the Treasurer and President(s).
Term:1 year, not to exceed two consecutive terms
Questions?2020欧洲杯备用网址 Feel free to reach out to Danielle Figueira, Director of Alumni and Parent Engagement or any of the current LPA officers directly. We welcome the opportunity to find the right volunteer role for you, and thank you for your consideration.